Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Attn:Do Not Laugh At This!!!

“ATTN: DO NOT LAUGH AT THIS!!!!”  

  “Okay now, as if it was not enough for her to drug him, but she waited until he fell asleep and then tied him to the bed, waited until he woke up, and she used 10 inches of steal to cut off his member.  The woman then tossed it into the garbage disposal, and and had the audacity to turn it on!  I heard that she was the one who called the police.  I mean, what was the purpose in that?  Seems like if she wanted to go to prison and have him punished as well, why not take a chance on robbing a bank and say that he was the mastermind in the whole operation?  Now she is supposedly awaiting a court date with numerous charges including poisoning, spousal abuse and one that I’ve never heard of before, “Aggravated Mayhem”.  (No pun intended but,  had he been covered by "Allstate" then he might have been protected from "Mayhem", like me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment